So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Tonight is a going to be a long night without you.

SK- I don't understand the deal with you guys and Bangalore.
Me- Nothing, it's just that, I really like the place. *After a long pause* Hang on, it's not what YOU think. She and I have always been crazy about that place, I worked there for a while and she had her college. :@
SK- Away from home, IS away from home. I still don't get it.
Me- Check this out *points to something on the screen* Hope THIS makes you happy.
SK- It's NOT about me, it's about YOU.
Me- Please shuru korish naa, abar.

Then, later on.
Me- Stopitstopitstopit.
D- Ki holo ?
Me- Nothing, mood off.
D- I've heard about Pune and Chennai.
Me- And, Bangalore, too ?
D- Yes, of course.
Me- GOOOOOOOOOOD. Then be careful with your affections.
D- I hate you.
Me- It's cool, noproblem. I have to go now.
D- *Walks off*
SK- Okay, what's wrong ?
Me- Nothing, asked her to be careful with her affections for me. :@

No comments: