So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, January 01, 2011

D and I fought on the 30th night, Kundu tried to calm me down, as usual I wouldn't listen, later he told me I did say the thing which started the fight because he heard it, I said I didn't, I swore. That was followed by a quiet dinner, where I didn't say a thing, later on in the morning (31st) I was singing to myself where I forgot half the lyrics, when Pratik buzzed on IM about an impromptu plan, I was game, went down had chaa, threw around 20 bhars on each other and went crazy.


Then, at around 8:30am, he asked me whether I would really extend, I said I would, if the other one did, and we all extended, went out for Tees maar khan where we laughed silly and then for Gullivers travels, had super awesome fun, ate, drank and gossiped, and then came home and crashed, woke up in the evening, went out for pastries and tea to Flury's, stayed at home for the night to watch Devil. :)

No comments: