So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, June 12, 2010

There are NO hellos and goodbyes..

I apologize to anyone whose life I’ve interfered with.



Actually, I don’t.



Anyone can damn well know that if they didn’t want me there I would have left. If it pains a person so much to be around me they can simply seal themselves off to me. Those who are sick of me need not be discrete about it.



I do hope though, that I’m not simply being used for somebody’s amusement, as to see how far down I can be driven before I die.



Me, my pain is the effect of leaving my heart open and vulnerable. I acknowledge that much. But I don’t need to be anyone’s burden.



My heart is a wasteful item. I’ll shred it apart myself. I don’t need memories. I don’t need love.



Heh, I'm fucking pathetic. I understand much more than I let on. I simply don't flow with the mainstream of society. I've observed enough to know what the world has come to. I don't belong here. I believe in chivalry. I believe in innocence. I believe in love. I believe in faithfulness. I believe in goodwill. One can argue that I am simply naive. I’ve yet to ever observe any of these things myself, and yet I believe in them. I may never find a place where these ideals coexist, but to surrender them would be to surrender my heart. My heart bleeds because everything I ever hear, see, or experience shoots them down.

It is rather pointless to dedicate my life to pursuing something that is so false.

Nothing exists beyond the physicality of the world.

No comments: