So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

They always talk about the Bangalore accidents. I consider myself lucky, had it not been for the strong glass at the back of my head, I'd be in the hospital today, and the doctor taking the shards out of my skull.

Cabbies told me, I was out for ten minutes, I just remember listening to Radio Indigo and then baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, and my head hits the glass. 4627, my TL is going to lodge a complaint, today.

Head hurts so bad and I cannot lie down. '09 is bad for me at least healthwise, become so accident prone.

First it was the wine cap, and me tickling Shion then the food poisoning, throwing up as well as down chucking, which still continues, and today this.

Told my mum how hurt I was (didn't tell her about the blanking out part) and she was howling over the phone. :(

But, I'm okay. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm scared that we have to hit that road every day of our working lives.

And I'm glad it was not any worse :(

I love you.

Shion Guha said...

pettle.pattle.

TrojaN said...

immunity my frnd....

nothing much is gonna happen to u now for a long time.

PS: If u can, wear seat belts.