So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, January 05, 2009

Aug '04, I'd written this..

Aah been a long time..

Dear Me,

Saying goodbye to your most loved ones is going to be ANYTHING but easy. However, change is inevitable and life will never be perfect. You have your good days... and you CERTAINLY have your bad ones. You get to start over completely... don't fuck it up this time. The next four years will be the most memorable of your life... ENJOY THEM!!!

Sincerely,
You.


And it's been awhile
Since I could say that I wasn't addicted
And it's been awhile
Since I could say I love myself as well
And it's been awhile
Since I've gone and fucked things up just like I always do
And it's been awhile
But all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you



And boy what a ride it was!!!

No comments: