So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, July 04, 2008

I certainly feel like one. Oftentimes, I feel a complete understanding of the phrase "Getting Old" - or, at least, getting older. I get to work on time, (no other choice) run errands, grocery shop some times. I not only have a financial budget, (in my mind) but strictly adhere to it. I have a self-designated cleaning day for my clothes. (which seems to be everyday) Hangovers are a decent deterent (sp?) from drinking. Death-defying stunts fill me with more apprehension than awe. I’ve become a bit fake. Right and wrong have a stronger gray areas, which I’m not as concerned about treading upon.

Certainly feels like I’m an adult...



Then again...

I oversleep and don’t mind the occassional over-drink. Bedtimes aren’t adhered to. (what do you expect, anyway?) Mistakes are rampant, goals missed.

And...

And I've found my IPL teeshirt, I knew it was stolen, still looking for my earphones. I miss music.

No comments: