So i found you
found the way all through..

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rub the grin

When I take out my debit card to pay, howcome you never offer to pay half of what you've eaten, or wasted? Why not, you should, should you, not?

It's not my fault, that you never have the money. It's not my fault when my text message clearly stated, that it is not a good time to come down and that you might as well, go home. But no, with you, it's all about, what others are going to think of me, isn't it?

I'm not here to party, neither am I here to take anyone's responsibility. I hate intrusive people in my life, I hate it when I am not given space. I hate it, when I have to answer about, where I'm going, what I'm doing, who my friends are, my room mate doesn't ask me such questions, for crying out loud.

I'm not responsible for your boredom, so stop making me feel gulity. Oh and I refuse to feel guity, anyway. I have my life here, and I don't want to carry excess baggages from my past. If you want to stop calling a 'friend' please be my guest.

And I seriously think, you should go back home, especially when you've told people, that you are travelling with me, I mean what in the world has hit you?

You are not the same person, I used to know.
Not that I am the same, anyway. But that's the whole point, here. Innit?

Smirk.