So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, July 08, 2005

Philosophy of the world...

The idea that the world goes by day by day, and is brought to influences by matters unseen... here's how it works... every influence from society affects each person. Every influence, big or small, they affect us... yet... we feel we can justify ourselves based on this. I know the world is diverse, but where do we draw the line between openess and insanity? Where?

How do we as humans propose to control and make justified things that were once cruel... or how do we consider something cruel without an ultimate authority... why am I inferior in thinking simply because I think different?

And why isn't my own authority on the subject valued enough to be seen.. how can something be considered good if not everyone agrees... and how is it we cannot agree on anything as humans?

I want to die...

Every day I see these humans, mortals, people who are "equal" doing things that are utterly stupid. And then they justify it by saying it's okay, they are mature... like hell you are!

Maturity is based on growth to age not attitude. Some people are always going to be idiots, it does not mean they are mature... it means they are just idiots who think to rationalize their own demise. Denial in society is a huge problem, yet people constantly go into it..

If I am in denial, I deny it no further, I am angry at the world and want to leave it. I suffer trying to co-exist, and yet at the same time, I know what I am.... Mortal... and as a mortal I still suffer...

No comments: