So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, April 10, 2011

No surprise was a big surprise, after all.

I am not extra ordinary either, not that I ever thought myself, to be. "Special/unique" always had a demented ring to it, IMHO.

It's true, as I always knew, when you are with someone, you don't care about your friends at all, friends do come around after a while, (or that they are always there, but you are too blind to see them)but you don't care at all, I didn't either. (And all you can hear is them complaining, how your other half, managed to kick your friends out of your life)

I still don't. But, I know who is around and who is not. But, I don't have much time to give them. I'm really terribly busy with just one person, and I know, I'm loved back in return. I feel it. I hope my friends, understand. :)

For so many years, I have truly looked in the wrong places, in wrong people, some pretended to understand me, some were upfront. Heck, I don't even like acknowledgments anymore, four months, and this is me, today. :D

Winter of 2010- April'11. :)

No comments: