So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My mood seems to depend on the weather.

Dhur dhur dhur, I suddenly miss the past two months, I think how lovely it was and how it will never be the same, but I am glad for one thing, I can try/do anything with this situation, and the results will all differ.

The result will differ, this I like.
I really miss you, everything about you. I miss you jabbering away to glory and me just smiling silly, I miss the fact how we shared everything, and we know so much about each other, now. I hate my offs, I hate not seeing your face.

I just like the person you are, if there was anybody, who was able to change me in such a short time, it's you. The reason is you. :)
The other day you buzzed and said you had loads to tell me, but all I did was leave, but I have loads to tell you too.

Maybe someday, when I feel like it. Maybe someday when I feel you will be ready to listen like before. :)
I like you a lot. I'm glad, we didn't make any silly mistakes concering us. :P
So, totally uncomplicated.

I have to leave now.
:)

No comments: