So i found you
found the way all through..

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So, we took Debb out on V day for dinner to Haka's, my favorite joint. :P

And yesterday morning, I very conveniently left my debit card inside the machine and walked out, and my mom pointed out after 24 hours, that the card was not to be found in the wallet, first I blamed KC for getting drunk and playing with my card and then he said it was the wallet, he was playing with and not the card for once, and then I realized I left in the ATM machine. :|

So, I went to the ATM, the guy said it was already in Stephen house in Dalhousie, either I could go today to retrieve it, or I could wait for 7 days to get it couriered to my place, the same card.

I didn't even wait. I wanted THAT card itself, my card had Debb's signature and it needed to be with me ONLY. I went absolutely crazy today afternoon. It feels good to be cared and loved, I've always wanted it. :) Reminds me of '04.

No comments: