So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You are so good
Yes, I'm SO good. *head rush*

On a funner note, last Saturday Rich, Guha and I went for the Watchmen. I wanted to basically go and listen to the soundtracks, but the movie totally blew me up so much that K and I are going for it tomorrow. :P :P :P :P

The tracklist
1. Desolation Row, My Chemical Romance (Bob Dylan)
2. Unforgettable, Nat King Cole
3. The Times They Are A-Changin', Bob Dylan
4. The Sound of Silence, Simon & Garfunkel
5. Me & Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin
6. I'm Your Boogie Man, KC and The Sunshine Band
7. You're My Thrill, Billie Holiday
8. Pruit Igoe & Prophecies, The Philip Glass Ensemble
9. Hallelujah, Leonard Cohen
10. All Along the Watchtower, Jimi Hendrix
11. Ride of the Valkyries, Budapest Symphony Orchestra

Rorschach's Journal: A Comedian died last night, and nobody cares. Nobody Cares but Me.

Paid last respects quietly, without fuss. Edward Morgan Blake. Born 1924, forty-five years a Comedian, died 1985, buried in the rain. Is that what happens to us? A life of conflict with no time for friends¦ so that when it's done, only our enemies leave roses.

No comments: