So i found you
found the way all through..

Friday, October 31, 2008

Can't wait for the 30th of November. Just cannot.

I miss RM. :(
I'll miss the weekends.
I'll miss relaxing over a smoke and exchanging all the gossip.
I'll miss fighting over what to get for you, and then running down.
I'll miss seeing you, play God!


I cannot put all these down here, it is simply NOT possible. Thangod, I have my best friend, as my roomie. No, roomie isn't the right word. It can never be. Roomie is someone you meet somewhere, and then you don't have anyone to stay with, you room with the person, despite you hating the person, but having no other choice.

This is different. This one is filled with emotions, not only that, Love. Love will always be there. It cannot survive without it.


So, I won't say with or without you.

It is ALWAYS with you.

My Twin. Hug!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We don't room together.

We LIVE together.

:)

And I love you too.