So i found you
found the way all through..

Monday, April 21, 2008

A very good friend of mine, walked out of his house today, and when he came to my room to bid me goodbye, he looked very nice, I've never seen Z look so nice, he had tears in his eyes, while he hugged me tight, and told me all the shit that he has been facing.

At that moment, I felt so helpless to see him cry, 'cause all I could do is just hug him tight and never want to let go of him, but life always tricks you, it has to. In this four years, that I've known him, I've seen the side of him, which noone even bothered to, not even his so called 'girlfriends.'

I've seen him grow up to (not so much, 'cause life always tricks you) a nice funny, talkative, depressed, heartbroken, loving, drunk guy. I shall miss him so much, the evenings, when he'd make me coffee, we'd indulge in talking and smoking too much of tobacc.

Going, going, GONE.

2 comments:

Bone said...

z looks the nicest when he's crying? :O

Living On Video said...

No.

He just looked nice that day.

With a lil mohawk.