So i found you
found the way all through..

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Personally everything is good, but sometimes people at work gets to me. They just won't understand the fact that they are being ignored, bloody wannabes.

I took Joe out to have Bengali food, he is one person we (Dini, Peri and I) miss the most at work. Miss having Dosa for breakfast with him, I hate to step into the Cafeteria without him.

Life's looking good once again, and I am getting or gotten over most stuff in life. Y thinks I am the most nonchalant person, he's ever come across, and I tell him, he hasn't seen much in life.

On a different note, how hard is it to sync music into an Ipod?
Dumb Fuckbags. :|

2 comments:

loony girl said...

and i miss u, while u have fun, n have more fun hatin ppl!
sighhhhhh.......

Living On Video said...

Gosh! And you have found my blog. ;)
Surprisingly nice.