So i found you
found the way all through..

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do I really want to know?
What this world has to offer.
Living in this cartoon show.
Laughing at others who suffer.
I close my eyes so I cannot see.
Happiness is far from free.
People living on selfish pride.
Their sins, they better hide.
Teacher's teaching. Sleeping with students?
The story is not congruent.
Father's love. Selling their own flesh?
How they’ll pay in their death.
Fed up with such suffering.
Ideas build, mind cluttering.
I’ve become too outspoken.
My road I have chosen.
A book on conspiracies.
Hidden by government beauracacy.(sp)?
It’s endless hope.
Being me is hard to cope.
They try to pay me off.
Hoping I’d cooperate.
Spread my disease as I cough.
This they cannot moderate.
They’ll see I was right.
Their day turning night.
Watch society as it falls.
Lead us into the hall.
Too materialistic? Too realistic?
Smile to my unknown.
My motives never shown.
But what do I know.
Isn’t this all just a put on show.

No comments: